By using this site, you agree to the following terms:
1. This Acceptable Use policy may be changed in the future. The current policy will always be available on the National DNA Day website.
2. Individual users are welcome to use National DNA Day to find resources on the Internet through our collection of links. National DNA Day strives to be a resource for information about DNA testing and its use in genealogy and family history; much time, thought and effort has gone into locating and curating the best resources.
3. Visitors are invited to submit their favorite sites for inclusion at National DNA Day by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for inclusion, and we never give preference to pages based on payment (see our Disclosure Statement here). We also ask that you update us about broken links and other problems by emailing us at: email@example.com.
4. Any site may link to National DNA Day homepage or any other National DNA Day page. “Deep linking” is perfectly acceptable.
5. “Framing” or other mechanisms which display National DNA Day content but obscure National DNA Day being the source of such content are not permitted.
6. Except as otherwise noted in this policy, the content of this site may not be copied, “spidered”, bulk downloaded, or otherwise used to create content or value as part of any other product or service. This applies to non-profit as well as commercial use.
7. Freely accessible general-purpose search engines not specifically targeting our user communities may spider and index any and all pages on this site. This exception applies, for example, to Google and other search engines that regularly index sites such as National DNA Day.
8. No one person or company may copy more than 50 links, regardless of how many Websites they operate, without explicit permission from: National DNA Day.
9. Written permission may be granted in other circumstances. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure such permission.
Inspiration source: Linkpendium. Used by permission.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.